The three chalets, aptly named, Chardonnay, Cabernet and Semillion offer quality accommodation for two to five people. Surrounded by Jarrah forest, kangaroos, with nothing to listen to but the birds. Island Brook’s chalets are a great launch pad for all that Margaret River has to offer. And when you’ve had enough….you can sit back and enjoy the tranquility.
Centrally located half way between Margaret River, Busselton and Dunsborough. Only minutes from Margaret River Dairy Company, Vasse Virgin Olive Oil, Margaret River Chocolate Company, and other great wineries including; Vasse Felix, Cullens, Brooklyn Valley, Graylin Estate, Evans and Tate, Sandalford, Pierro’s, and the list goes on…………
All chalets are very private from each other and are equipped with:
- free Wi-Fi
- complementary bottle wine (only for bookings made through our website)
- 20% off all wine purchases (excluding already reduced wines)
- queen beds
- private out door BBQ
- flat screen tv
- well appointed kitchen.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- There are no traditional ovens in the kitchen however a griller/electric oven is supplied also the BBQ is hooded and can be used as an oven.
- Only the Cabernet chalet has a separate shower. The other two have showers over the spa and may be found a little awkward for the elderly.
- Starting at $149/night, mid-week, for two people, with the weekend being a minimum two night stay.
- Make sure you check the “Booking” key, there are constantly great deals to be had.
- Extra people are charged at $25/person/night.
- Single night stays are available mid-week. (With discounts applied for longer stays)
- Easter and Christmas (24th Dec-6th Jan) are a minimum 3 night stay.
- Last minute rates may apply within 10 days of your intended stay.
Should you be looking for a longer stay, please feel free to contact us for further discussions.
GREAT WINTER GET-AWAY VALUE!